Specs Buyer's Certificate Program - SECO 20/20
NEW for SECO 20/20, the Specs Buyer’s series is designed to provide the person in charge of purchasing the frame inventory with core retail buying strategies and formal training in Inventory Management. This program will enhance your knowledge in two specific areas: Optical Frames & Business Tactics. Gain purchasing strategies that you can apply immediately to plan, promote and manage and sell through the inventory in your optical.
The SECO 20/20 Specs Buyer's Certificate Program consists of 14 hours of education. Attendees who take a minimum of 6 hours of Specs Buyer’s content, will receive a Certificate of Completion that recognizes their attendance and participation in a formal training program for inventory management. Advance your career potential by learning the important skills required to balance cash flow and manage a profitable dispensary.
Whether you purchase products for a single independent practice, a luxury boutique, or a multi-location setting, there will be instant takeaways that you can apply immediately to increase your buying and selling prowess.
Our speakers include experts from a variety of dispensing and buying environments. Sessions are delivered in diverse formats including traditional classroom lectures, Presentation Theater sessions in the exhibit hall and a new small group, communal learning format in The View, SECO’s luxury eyewear shopping destination. These new View sessions will be facilitated conversations and encourage audience participation to allow peer to peer sharing where you’ll gain real-time solutions to your specific challenges.
Just a few of the many expected buying tips you’ll learn include:
- how other buyers make their purchasing decisions
- how to reduce inventory to create a budget for new purchases
- what information is needed to guide buying decisions
- how to determine how much and what to buy
- how to effectively merchandise products to attract customer interest
- how to market internally and externally to highlight new products
- dispensary layout tips and how to position products in customer-friendly categories
The SECO 20/20 Specs Buyer’s Program is FREE to qualified applicants and includes: up to 14 hours of ABO accredited Specs Buyer courses, admission to the exhibit hall and access to the Friday evening Allied Professional Party and the infamous SECO Saturday night party as well as the lounges in the exhibit hall. Some seating and availability are limited so click here (link) to apply for your FREE access pass today!
Partial list of Specs Buyer’s courses:
- MedPro360: Buyer's Tips for Vendor Selection
- Going from Ordinary to Extraordinary—How to convert from selling mainstream product to luxury
- MedPro360: Disrupting the Eyewear Selection Process
- MedPro360: Every Frame Has a Story - How to Tell It & Sell It
- Buyer’s Forum: Building a Luxury Frame Mix- Do’s and Don’ts.
- MedPro360: Eyewear Trends and Selection Techniques
- Working with Luxury Frame Materials- care, handling, and adjustments
- MedPro360: Communicating Value - How Do You and Your Patient Differentiate $99 From $999 Eyewear?
- MedPro360: Board Management and Merchandising