SECO 20/20 MULTIMEDIA POSTER PROGRAM
See the latest optometric research and case reports from students, residents, faculty, and practicing optometrists at the SECO 20/20 Multimedia Poster Program. These posters take advantage of technology to deliver a dynamic presentation that is far beyond the posters of old. Be sure to check them out inside the Optometry's Marketplace™. Presenters will be available for questions.
The 20/20 Poster Program policies have been submitted and found in compliance with all American Academy of optometry guidelines.
In accordance with these guidelines, all posters must be presented live at SECO 20/20.
- SECO International’s peer review committee will select up to 100 posters to publish during SECO 20/20.
- Posters selected for publication will be published and presented live at SECO 20/20.
- All posters will also be published online at SECOUniversity.com after SECO 20/20.
- Each accepted poster will entitle the author to one free CONGRESS PACKAGE registration to SECO 20/20 ($825 value). One free registration per poster. This includes one year’s access to SECOUniversity.com
To submit your Multimedia Poster Abstract, see the instructions below:
Poster Abstract Submission and Review Period
Submission period ends 11:59PM, Tuesday November 19, 2019
During this period, authors may submit abstract poster proposals for consideration to the Poster Peer Review Committee.
Poster Upload Period
- Selected authors must submit final posters for publication by January 15, 2020.
- During this period, authors must submit final poster presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint for publication.
- All posters selected must be submitted in Microsoft PowerPoint format (PPT or PPTX). SECO does not accept other presentation formats.
Are you ready to submit your Abstract?
*Please note you will not be able to edit your poster abstract after it has been submitted. After submitting your poster, SECO will contact you with further instructions if your poster is selected for publication.
Keep your description concise; poster abstracts should be limited to no more than 110 words.
Exclude non-printing characters and formatted characters, such as the trademark symbol, copyright symbol, etc.
Avoid formatted text such as bulleted outlines.
Contact SECO Poster Coordinator Walt Mayo, OD at email@example.com or 843-446-3465.