Marketplace User Groups
What is a User Group?
User Groups provide an opportunity for you to learn more about the products and solutions that providers offer today and to network with like-minded peers, industry thought leaders, and product experts. You will-
- Learn best practices, experiences, and provide input into product road maps back to the supplier.
- Gain help and insights to enhance your professional skills and boost your knowledge by staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends and new offerings in the optometric profession.
Benefit of an Optometry’s Marketplace User Group?
In an effort to continue to bring more value to the attendee, bring more value to our exhibiting community, and expand the integrated exhibit educational experience, SECO finds synergy of market education by partnering with and promoting the opportunities to learn to our community through integrated exhibit education. User Groups will receive-
- A dedicated web page promoting all Optometry’s Marketplace User Groups and schedules
- A User Group link within the mobile event app to communicate the schedule and details of each User Group
- Pre-show communication to the industry of available User Group meetings at SECO 20/20 Optometry’s Marketplace.
- Listing in the SECO 20/20 on-site program and schedule
- Free exhibit hall passes for your customers that you wish to invite.
What is the cost to participate?
User Groups that are held within Optometry’s Marketplace during exhibit hall hours Thursday 10-5, Friday 10-5, and Saturday 10-4 will be sanctioned by SECO as a partner in promotion and will receive the above benefits and promotion at no additional cost beyond your exhibit space.
No room in your booth?
We recognize that not all exhibitors are equipped to handle 20-35 users in their space. Don’t worry, we have you covered. SECO has meeting space available on the floor that is private and semi-private based on your needs. To inquire about available space, contact Carol Young at email@example.com
How do I get started?
To take advantage of the program, send an e mail to Carol Young at firstname.lastname@example.org subject line SECO User Group and include the following details:
- (3) date and time choices for your User Group meeting. While it may be unavoidable, our goal is to ensure that no two User Group meetings overlap.
- Location- Your booth number or if you are requesting additional space
- Estimated number of attendees
- Name and description of User Group meeting for promotion