SECO's world-class continuing education program has a new look for 2019 with more joint courses, expanded CE hours, and exciting new course formats.
The range of topics will provide you with the latest and best practices and procedures for treating your patients and running a successful practice.
At SECO 2019, you will find:
- More CE hours each day
- New See the Vision of Tomorrow State of the Industry Forum
- Chance to earn more than 50 hours of CE
- More weekend CE hours
- 70+ joint courses for doctors and allied healthcare professionals
- More advanced learning for allied healthcare professionals
- Hands-on Learning Labs on critical topics
- Exciting Special Sessions with cutting edge speakers including Glaucoma and MIGs with Ike Ahmed, MD
You will be able to design the continuing education program that best meets your needs with our flexible new registration package options.