I understand the cancellation policy for SECO 2020 is as follows:
All cancellation requests must be made in writing or submitted only by January 25, 2020 by completing this cancellation request form. You can submit this information online or print the form and email to email@example.com or fax to 770/451-3156.
All cancellation requests will be processed after SECO 20/20 (March 4-8, 2020) in the form of a credit rollover. You will receive notification of your credit rollover within 60 days of processing. Credit rollovers are valid for SECO 2021 continuing education only. Please note that refunds will not be issued for cancellation requests. SECO regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.
- Credit rollovers will not be granted for unused hours.
- Credit rollovers can be transferred to another person from the same company.
- Continuing education credit is not awarded if a credit rollover is issued.
- Credit rollover will expire if not used by SECO 2021.
- No refunds will be given if the credit rollover is not used in full.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellation requests.
You can either...