SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS AT SECO
SECO 2021’s educational programming is an experience in itself — and one that you won’t soon forget. Get the knowledge you need to provide exceptional patient care and excel in your specific role with sessions offered in a variety of formats, including learning labs, presentation theaters, lectures, and demonstrations. The best place for educating your entire team – SECO is known for its high quality, advanced curriculum for doctors and staff alike and place to earn all of your CE credits, hear from speakers you won’t find anywhere else and take a deep dive into the topics that matter most to optometric professionals right now, from corneal disease and ocular infections to healthcare compliance and practice management.
Learning opportunities are everywhere at SECO 2021, including Optometry’s Marketplace™. Earn free CE credits and get valuable information in these sessions.
Get inspired and informed with lectures presented by the brightest optometric minds and visionary leaders.
These highly sought-after seminars offer insights on today’s most important topics, technologies, and techniques.
Featured COPE Categories
- Contact Lenses/Scleral Lenses
- Functional Vision/Pediatrics
- General Optometry
- Injection Skills
- Laser Procedures
- Low Vision/Vision Impairment & Rehabilitation
- Oral Pharmaceuticals
- Practice Management
- Principles of Diagnosis
- Public Health
- Refractive Surgery Management
- Surgery Procedures (Optometric)
- Systemic/Ocular Disease
- Treatment & Management of Ocular Disease: Anterior Segment
- Treatment & Management of Ocular Disease: Posterior Segment
- Peri-Operative Management of Ophthalmic Surgery