Present Your Research at SECO 2022
Are you looking for an opportunity to present your latest research, disseminate clinical knowledge, and contribute to your growth professionally as an educator? SECO International welcomes all optometric faculty to submit posters of the latest optometric research and case reports on relevant topics in clinical practice. The selected posters will be presented live (15-20 minutes in length) at SECO 2022, Ernest N Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA, March 9-13, 2022.
The 2022 Poster Presentation Program is in compliance with all American Academy of Optometry guidelines which includes all presentations must be presented live at SECO 2022. SECO International’s peer review committee will select up to 100 posters to present during SECO 2022.
· Posters selected for presentation will be published and presented live at SECO 2022.
· All presentations will also be published online at SECO University after SECO 2022.
· Each accepted posters will entitle the author to one free CONGRESS PACKAGE registration to SECO 2022 ($825 value, non redeemable for cash).
· Each presenter will receive a one year access to SECOUniversity.com
To Submit Your Poster:
Poster submission period ends 11:59 PM, Tuesday, November 16, 2021. During the submission period, authors may submit poster proposals for consideration to the Poster Peer Review Committee.
Poster Upload Period
· Selected authors must submit final posters for publication by January 15, 2022.
During this period, authors must submit final poster presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint for publication.
· All posters selected must be submitted in Microsoft PowerPoint format (PPT or PPTX). SECO does not accept other presentation formats.
· During this period, authors must submit final poster presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint for publication.
Are you ready to submit your Proposal?
*Please note you will not be able to edit your posters after it has been submitted. After submitting your poster, SECO will contact you with further instructions if your poster is selected for publication.
· Keep your description concise; posters should be limited to no more than 110 words.
· Exclude non-printing characters and formatted characters, such as the trademark symbol, copyright symbol, etc.
· Avoid formatted text such as bulleted outlines.
Contact SECO Poster Coordinator Walt Mayo, OD at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-446-3465.