See your work
Have you taken any outstanding ophthalmic images you would love to share with your colleagues? Enter them into SECO’s 2nd Annual Ophthalmic Imaging Challenge! The Ophthalmic Imaging Challenge is open to everyone.
Entries will be accepted in the following categories:
- External Ophthalmic Photography
- Anterior Segment Ophthalmic Photography
- Posterior Segment Ophthalmic Photography
- External Ophthalmic Videography
- Anterior Segment Ophthalmic Videography
- Posterior Segment Ophthalmic Videography
- Anterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography
- Posterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography
- Any clinical image acquired, manipulated, and/or processed for the purpose of creating eye-inspired artistic work.
Submissions will be accepted from November 1, 2017 through February 11, 2018. Judging will take place immediately and results will be announced shortly before SECO 2018 begins. Entries will be viewable during SECO 2018, on the SECO 2018 Mobile App, and throughout the year at SECOInternational.com. Recognition will be provided for winners and other notable entries.
Submit, share and display your work by clicking here!