SECO 2018 Multimedia Poster Program
The 2018 Poster Program policies have been submitted and found in compliance with all American Academy of optometry guidelines. In accordance with these guidelines, all posters must be presented live at SECO 2018.
- SECO International’s peer review committee will select up to 100 posters to publish during SECO 2018.
- Posters selected for publication will be published and presented live at SECO 2018.
- All posters will also be published online at SECOUniversity.com after SECO 2018.
- Each accepted poster will entitle the author to free ALL INCLUSIVE registration to SECO 2018 ($697 value). One free registration per poster. This includes one year’s access to SECOUniversity.com
To submit your Multimedia Poster Abstract, SEE the instructions below:
Poster Abstract Submission and Review Period
- Submission period ends 11:59PM, Tuesday November 21, 2017
- During this period, authors may submit abstract poster proposals for consideration to the Poster Peer Review Committee.
Poster Upload Period
- Selected authors must submit final posters for publication by January 15, 2018.
- During this period, authors must submit final poster presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint for publication.
- All posters selected must be submitted in Microsoft PowerPoint format (PPT or PPTX). SECO does not accept other presentation formats.
Are you ready to submit your Abstract?
*Please note you will not be able to edit your poster abstract after it has been submitted. After submitting your poster, SECO will contact you with further instructions if your poster is selected for publication.
- Keep your description concise; poster abstracts should be limited to no more than 110 words.
- Exclude non-printing characters and formatted characters, such as the trademark symbol, copyright symbol, etc.
- Avoid formatted text such as bulleted outlines.
Need help? Contact SECO Poster Coordinator Walt Mayo, OD at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-446-3465.