So much to see in Atlanta.
Combine Southern charm with world-class sophistication and you’ve got the one-and-only Atlanta, Georgia – an international travel destination that’s rich with history, cultural appeal, and hospitality. Convenient, affordable, and inviting. Atlanta offers a variety of unique dining, shipping, and entertainment options for every taste and budget. Be sure to make time while you’re here for SECO to take it all in.
The Georgia Aquarium is offering ALL of our attendees a special discount. This Discount is good on General Admission and Animal / SWIM Encounters. They are now open until 9pm each day so take advantage! Attendees can save $10 a ticket!
Click here to take advantage of the promotion SECO 2018 Discount Promo.
*Consider purchasing tickets in advance as the Aquarium does sell out each day and this discount is not available at the box office.
Child Care Services
Elegant Event Sitters will offer child care services. Children will be supervised by professional staff and entertained with games, toys, and arts & crafts! Child care services are available to SECO attendees on a first-come, first-served basis. Reserve your space by pre-registering with Elegant Event Sitters at http://eleganteventsitters.com/parent-space and choosing SECO 2018.
SECO Kids Hours
- Wednesday, Feb. 28: 9:30AM – 7:30PM
- Thursday, March 1: 6:00AM – 9:00PM
- Friday, March 2: 6:00AM – 9:00PM
- Saturday, March 3: 6:00AM – 8:30PM
- Sunday, March 4: 6:00AM – 3:00PM
- $75 Full Day (1 child up to 8 hours) during the hours of 7:00AM and 5:00PM
- $40 Half Day (1 child up to 4 hours)
- Extended Care: 5:45AM – 7:00AM and 5:00PM – 8:00PM are provided at a cost of $10/hour/child.
- Babysitting service in hotel room: $15/hour/child