See the latest technology and accessories.
Over 270 exhibits, combined with hands-on demonstrations and special presentations, give you a clear vision of what’s next for eye care. Experience Optometry’s Marketplace™ and meet face-to-face with leading suppliers and industry representatives to get recommendations and discover the entire range of new solutions:
- Computer Software & Systems
- Contact Lenses
- Display – Frames, Point of purchase & Design Services
- Dry Eye Products
- Education, Reference Materials, Consultants & Institutions
- Equipment – Dispensing & Examination
- Eyeglass Cases
- Fixtures – Dispensing & office
- Frames – Boutique, Children’s, Men’s and Women’s
- Laboratory – Supplies, Software & Systems
- Lens Processing
- New Product Launches
- Nutraceuticals & Dietary Supplements
- Practice Management Solutions
- Services – Credit, Financial & Insurance
- Services – General Business
- Specialty lenses
- Sport Glasses
- Vision Training
- Visual Aids & Low Vision Aids
- Wearable Technology
- Website, Social Media, Consulting & Services
Eye Styles – SECO Fashion Show
Haute couture meets the catwalk in this engaging event that showcases the latest styles and trends that will shape the 2019 season.
Education takes center stage in three days of expert-led education sessions that allow optometry professionals to gain FREE continuing education credits.
The View Luxury Eyewear Pavilion
The latest collection of new-product launches, haute couture collections and up-and-coming collections takes center stage at this forward-thinking station for trend-savvy consumers.
Optometry’s Marketplace™ Exhibit Hall Hours
|Thursday, March 1||12:45 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday, March 2||10:45 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday, March 3||10:45 AM – 5:00 PM|